Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I discovered a wild animal on my property. Who should I contact ?

At first, do not touch the animal and keep it in sight as far as possible. Call the National Office of Hunting and Wildlife in your area ( go directly to their website by clicking here ), failing that, the town council or the Gendarmerie or the Police ( click here to access the law enforcement directory).
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?