Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 We are in hunting season and regularly my barriers remain open. In the event of an accident caused by one of my escaped animals, I think I am responsible. What can I do ?

According to Article 1243 of the Civil Code, & laquo; The owner of an animal, or the person who uses it, while it is used for it, is liable for the damage that the animal has caused, whether the animal was in his care or whether it was misplaced or escaped & raquo; This responsibility is engaged as soon as the victim has brought proof of the intervention of the animal in the realization of the damage.
You are advised to contact your insurance to know the conditions for taking care of accidents caused by one of your animals.
You can contact the Gendarmerie Brigade or the local police station to inform them of this situation here.
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?