Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 I want to get rid of a weapon found or inherited. What are the steps to follow?

In the case of a weapon found or inherited, you can implement the procedure called "Declaration of abandonment of arms to the State" ( Article R312-51 of the Internal Security Code - click on the article to access its contents). For this purpose, I invite you to fill in the document cerfa 11845 * 03 (click above to access the document) and to hand it over with the weapon to the Gendarmerie Brigade or to the Police Station on, ( click here to access the police forces directory). Click on the following link for more information: Abandon Weapon .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?