Bienvenue sur le Centre d'aide

Si vous ne trouvez pas votre réponse, nous vous dirigerons vers notre formulaire de contact.

 Do I have to bring my weapon to the brigade to fill in the detention declaration?

The procedures related to the authorizations of arms detention are done directly with the arms service of the Prefecture of your department ( click here to reach the public services directory ). Click on the following link to obtain more information on this subject and to access dedicated CERFA forms: Weapons .
Cette fiche a-t-elle répondu à votre question ?